Friday, April 20, 2007

The Bad Times Seem To Be Back

Things seem to be back at being rough again....
Last weekend Tom told me that his trip might be getting cancelled/postponed.
It's a long story why it isn't happening and I don't even really want to talk about it...
It's just a mixture of feelings...I understand...but I am also sad and angry.... Yes, I am being selfish but I can't help it...It just sucks more cause we had been planning the trip for so long now...
I miss him so damn much...
He is angry about it too...and on top of that he has no internet access this week...so not only have I not really talked to him...the last time we talked we didn't really end it at a happy note...

It's just not fucking fair...

I haven't really said much on our non-vanilla blog (not sure if I mentioned that on here on not...)
I don't want to be selfish...but I am....
I meant to write here earlier this week...but I just didn't know what to say...

Today I happen to go to a non-vanilla friend's blog and I read that her Master passed away not too long ago....
I can't even imagine what that would feel like...
I am not sure how I would be able to survive the loss of someone so close and dear to your heart....

It's just so hard... And I feel so sorry for her.......

It's amazing how quickly things can change...

No comments: