Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!

I love June....!!!
Time has been flying like crazy!!!
Before we will know it....June will be gone..
I can't believe I have been in the US for almost 6 years now!

I think it was into my first year when I met my fellow Gemini friend.
I believe it was when she walked into my US History class...
I remember thinking... 'Oh another FOB'
LOL
There are a lot of things I can think of when I think of you...
High School times, the drives to our college, the talks about our boyfriends, and oh the talks of running away from home...

Ok ok...it wasnt actually talks about running from home... but it was the feeling of it...

But whatever it is... It has been so wonderful knowing you Kaush
I have written so many birthday wishes posts... I feel like I am getting bad at them!
But this one is different....
Because I can actually say that I know you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Hope you have a wonderful day... and a great fulfilling life ahead!
I was about to say that may all your dreams come true.... but I think I will refrain from that...cause we all know we have some dreams that we would not want to be true!! lol jk!

You have been a great friend...thanks for the times you helped me and gave me great advice..
(even though I might have ignored you! lol)

And most importantly... thanks for pushing me into this world of blogging! I have met wonderful people in this high-tech world because of you!
Love ya.
Happy Birthday again!


Update on me....
Welcome the new template!
I just needed a change.... And this one just stuck out....
I dunno why...oh wells... I like it...
Have been busy... and sick. the damn irritation in the throat just wont go away!!
and it should,.....
i shall be meeting him in about 18 hours....
i am nervous
anxious
excieted
i am happy :-)

more updates soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

loks like it snowed!!Lovely template this...the font can be a litle darker...it's a bit hard to read...

the sunflower said...

looks like you just changed the template. it looks lovely, though it reminds me of a little girl looking for a friend.

Anonymous said...

@ss. im glad u liked it! ill work on the font color!

@sunflower. im glad u liked the template. i liked the lonely little girl kinda thing...

Baliga said...

hey nice template!.. like said before, change the font..

Anonymous said...

ahem.. well.. going gets all good.. hope ur anxities are all taken care of.., now..!!

Anonymous said...

lovely template....luved the small kid looking at the lamp post....18 hrs went long ago....waiting for the updates

fursat said...

KaariƱdah, My Journey through life and beyond. A new photo blog by yours truly. Do visit it and read the little anecdote about it @ http://kaarindah.blogspot.com

P.S: The pictures will follow soon...

Anonymous said...

>:D<
Loved the template!!
TC n hope all went well with watever was makin ya nervous anxious etc :)