Saturday, October 29, 2005

An Appropriate Start

I know this is so much calmer than my rediff blog... just in template though..
I will try my best to make this blog very juicy...
Hehehehe.. *evil*

So lets start with something that's kinda 'raunchy.'
I was surfing HBO yesterday and Gothika(Halle Berry) was on... and I watched the movie...
Okay not all of it, cause parts of the movie was scary!
So just muted thru those extreme moments...

No that's not the 'raunchy' part yet!
When I saw the title... I was reminded of the music video my Limp Bizkit called 'Behind Blue Eyes.'
Now, this I think is the hottest thing out there!
The video is kinda old... but it has this amazing lip lock scene that I could see clearly in my mind! (Yeah that good!)
And it's not just the lip locking... the song is nice too..
(Okay fine! It's just the kissing..happy? LOL)

So click HERE to check out video..
Go to the link.. and click on 'My Videos' and ENJOY! *The video quality isn't super great.. but it's still worth it!*

P.S. This should be the official way of kissing.. Kissing should not be done any other way... Okay,... yeah I think you'll get the clue..

P.S.2. Why 'raunchy' in quotes?? LOL This is only the beginning... it will only get hotter! :-P

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping i get to scream me first here.......:-D!!
later..im goin to go check out the video!:-D
TATA,
Divs

Anonymous said...

checked out the video....
the kiss....ohhhhhh!!
but the whole video was nice....n the song too.lemme see if i can get the song.....a clearer version....
bye 4 now,
Divs

Yours said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GalNextDoor said...

@divya. hehe loved ur 'ohhhh!!' lol hope u had some luck in finding something better. take care

Anonymous said...

hey ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Amazing video. The lip lock scene is =P~. But the pictography is superb. I love the way the man and the girl switch roles towards the end

GalNextDoor said...

@dee. yeah i think it was neat too! :-D

Anonymous said...

hon, sorry to say this.. but if you think that is the official way to do it, you got a looong way to go:P :))

Anonymous said...

btw the previous comment was me:P I am sure you would have guessed anyway.. !

GalNextDoor said...

@encrypted. ahh i knew i felt a pull..
and u know i expected u to say somehitng like that.. you are so lost in your own lil world that u cant tell right from wrong. :)) (but cant even blame u... u might need to get some practice!) :))

Anonymous said...

I will check this video sometime later coz it seems it won't be very appropriate to watch it in University...right?? LOL

Also, get the "word verification" or else the spamming will just bug you...:-)

GalNextDoor said...

@ricky. ahh thanks for the tip.. lol. and yeah the video isnt all that bad.. i put the link up on here! LOL cant be all THAT BAD :-P

GalNextDoor said...

lol@anjan. im so sorry. use netscape once and try doing it... i dunno any other option... maybe u can give yahoo launch a try..