Friday, December 02, 2005

Update

One down....went well.... 2 easy ones and 2 hard ones more to go!

2 down... I found out I made a decent final grade in the first class...a C...which I'll happily take for a hard class! the second one was easy....now comes the hard ones....much dreaded HISTORY and accounting.. SIGH


3 down... History was surprisingly easy!!! Hard to believe..... Now working on an extra credit research paper and then have the art test in about 3 hours!
24hrs more... and ill be a free bird! well atleast for this semester! LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck...keep it going...BTW when i was a sudent...my fav. song was "we dont need any education"...lol...Yeah I am from Mumbai too...have sent u a mail...u dont visit my blog nowadays...can understand...u muss be really short of time

GalNextDoor said...

does this work???

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck on your remaining exams (I hope you were talking about exams...he he). I have three more to go and 2 Projects. Take care...:-)


Let's see if it works...

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! Do well :-)

Anonymous said...

god...read had problem reading that verification image. they r trying all sorts of art in that now.

anyways..good luck for ur remaining exams and have a gr8 flight to India

Anonymous said...

I am not new to your blog ;-) I know it when you were writing then you deleted all your previous blogs, took a break and then came back.. Yes, I was away for few months.. then i was on vacations in india :-) Anyway, I will be here.. on n off... ciao !

Ginkgo said...

Gal next door..

ya there is one..but then shez not single :-)