Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm Going HOME!!

Hi people...okay first the exams...
On a whole they went well...the last one was crappy...but that is becuase I was just too excieted that it was my last exam tat I did not study well...but oh wells...I will make it up next semester!

So... the time is finnally here
I remember when my aunt called me that August moring....15th aug to be specific.. she said my cousin was getting married... and to me it didnt really directly register as that meaning that I would get to go to india... but when my tubelight lit... it was all smiles!
And now... the time has come!!!

Well... I am going to miss blogging.. and those that I talk to on here... and also I very much look forward to meeting some of you!
I will try to update from India if I get a chance... but no guarantees that I will.
And I promise a fun long post when I return!

Everyone have a fun during the holidays...or those that have holidays :-S
And everyone please me safe on New Years!
Allrite...so I should end this here...
You all take care and keep visiting!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing all the exams successfully. Mine are starting from next week too.

Have loads of fun in India. Do bring me some gifts from there...he he. I am going away too to meet my brother, so it should be lots of fun.

Take care and Bless Ya!!

Anonymous said...

ur comin home girl.....:-D
have a gr8 trip.......enjoy India n the weddin n the new year's n everythin........
luv n wishes,
Divs

Anonymous said...

Good on u Bhumi... u know wat..the weather in B'lore is just fine... maybe u cud spend some time there chillin' out ..... ;)

shooting star said...

great ur exams are over ...so now u can enjoy to the fullest...hope u have a great time there...my exams are just atartig..do wish me luck.

Anonymous said...

have loads of fun :):)

Anonymous said...

Great u need the break more than anything right now....n a trip to India is gonna refresh u like anything...have loads of fun bhu...u deserve every bit of it!!!! n yes we better get a rocking update when ur back...take care n keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bhumi, Congrats on ur trip back home. Enjoy to the fullest. All the best and Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a great time.

Here's wishing you a very happy, zestful and non-vanillaish New Year 2006. :-).

Have a blast !!