Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Appologies

The plan was to write a big fat post on my whole experience there
But I think there are other things I need to do before....
Appologize....
I have had to deal with angry people...
Because during my time there I was not able to get in contact with people.
And it's really heart breaking when people just talk to me without hearing my side of the story.
Yes the plan was to atleast talk to all those that I took phone numbers from... and meet them if possible.
But it did'nt work like that...
I dont know if I should even explain why right now...
All I can say is that I would have if I had a chance...
So sorry .... Adarsh, Ajay, Akash, Pravin, Sadik, Sheriff, Vicky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bhumi...I dunno think u need to apoloize with anyone...during such visit there are so much of pressure from relatives....I can imagine how short of time u wud have been

Anonymous said...

well this is wonderful.. a return..!!

Anonymous said...

Picture on your blog is beautiful. Did you draw it? If so then hats of to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bhu, u back? aur kya kya kiya india mein...details please :-)

Anonymous said...

waiting...waiting...cant wait for details