Wednesday, May 24, 2006

blabber

I just want to say something here....

You know those times... when you have sooo much going on in your head... you cant possibly consciously know what all that is in there...

Kinda like when you are stading on the shoulder of a highway.. and the cars just zipping by,....
Do you notice the make or model? Do you know the car color? Was it a man or woman driving?

Isn't it amazing the number of questions that exist in the world... even more questions that you can't answer...

Watching the DaVinci Code has just got my brains going crazy... in a good way...
I know it's fiction...
But it was made to mess with people's minds!
So in my case it's working...

And again...right now... I feel millions of thoughts crossing my mind...
I went from talking about this...to cars...to DaVinci Code...

Do you need any more proof? lol

Does anyone have those kinda moments?
Do you really have all those thoughts going thru your head... or is your brain capable of only a limited few?
Do you know?

lol... okay I know I sound weird here...
I am just exceptionally fascinated...
With what?

lol.


Okay stop...don't be judgemental.
Let's play a game okay....
Just ask yourself one question. One random question... just anything....
And then keep the questions going...for 2 minutes.
That's all I am asking for.

When you comment...put in the first question you started with...and the question you are at at the end of 2 minutes.
Let's see if you know what kinda things your brain is capable of...

Alright Ill do it to...
I start with... What is my brain capable of?
I end with.... Is there a difference between the things you know... and the things you think you know or the things your conscious self knows?

Sheer Randomness!!

5 comments:

The Bhandari's said...

Ahh I have a question will I be able to complete the manual in such a limited time . I just got it as we have been shifted to new project :(
Just wondering to complete a manual in 2 days and without even proper knowledge of the product

Hell with It why should I bother let my Senior come up with a solution
:D
Done with it and it was all blabbering, I don't think of any use to u or anyone else reading the comment
~preeti

Anonymous said...

sheer randomness...these last two words captured ur post in toto

....most of the time even i am very unfocused...no single thought remains there for more than few seconds...maybe that is why this world is known as "maya jaal"...and there is no way i can concentrate on one single stream of thought for two minutes, that too forcing my mind to do it

preetishere said...

what an impact of your post!

wen ever i mind starts drooling from one subject to another..your post pops up!and then i start thinking about it..about how this is happening,about what will i comment!

and dear wen r u visiting ma blog?i ve changed ma template recently and its powered by "grlnexdor"!

Anonymous said...

Congs on gradutation..

and what r u upto now ?

and how come no change in template..hehe..
just kidding.. :)

GalNextDoor said...

@preeti. lol. i love blabbering~!!

@sheriff. lol. maya jaal... yep thats our world!!

@preetishere. i have to visit ur blog more regularly and also add u to my links. just am running around doing too many things right now. its on my to do list!!

@vicky. hehe u know ive been craving to change the template sinced a while... still thinking of doing it. just no time!