Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo

Hey people...
It's May already!!

This year has been so fast. And so wonderful :-)
Amazing things have happened... met wonderful people, still have a few (okay one) wonderful personal to meet in little over a month, been a lotta happy times, and finally after so long have enjoyed college
Kinda weird...cause I never did. It was more like an ugly stage I just didnt want to deal with and wanted to get it over with...
And now... maybe I missed out... but hey...it's all good. :-)
I guess this is one of those happy days..
Have family from India arriving tommorow :-)
So more good times...
Except for the exceptional times when my two cousins manage to drive me nuts!!
Which btw doesnt take much effort for those that don't know me too well!! LOL
Hmm... hope you all are doing well!!


Oh I found this taggie somewhere... its interesting..
After the # of years ago, say 3 things...

20 years ago...
~ I was a cute little baby girl.
~ I was very sick.
~ Doctors said my "end" could be near **They obviously were wrong! :-)**

10 years ago...
~ I was very naive.
~ I had long hair (longer than what they are now!).
~ I didn't talk much.

5 years ago...
~ I was madly in love (with the wrong guy!)
~ I missed India too bad.
~ My hair was really short.

3 years ago...
~ Was around the time when I smoked my first cig.
~ Life was pretty ugly.
~ I was convinced there was no such thing as love.

1 year ago...
~ I was sick and tired of studing.
~ I was discovering new things about the real me.
~ I really got into blogging (if I get my timeline right!)

So far this year...
~ I have learned several valuable lessons.
~ Maybe fallen in love :-)
~ Tried to bring my two extremes into one harmonized person... lol the keyword...TRIED!

Yesterday...
~ I tried to study!
~ I was nervous about not doing good on today's final.
~ I procrastinated.

Today....
~ I am happy.
~ I did my bed. LOL
~ Took that hard exam... (did pretty good)

Tommorow...
~ I will be excieted about the extra people in the house.
~ I will study.
~ I will try to sleep in.

In the next year...
~ I want to have a good stable job.
~ Maybe do some reading.
~ Try to spend more time on drawing

:-D


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u missed something in the next Year list

"fall in love"

Anonymous said...

@sheriff.. hehe. yeah maybe i did!

The Bhandari's said...

:) good list

preetishere said...

hey nice one....it really is interesting:)....

what is the length of your hair now?:)

Whats In A Name said...

Hey this is a nice tag... Life seems to be getting better day by day for you...:-)
You sure are lucky...

GalNextDoor said...

@bhandari's. :-D

@preetishere. hmmm it looks like aboout 7-8 inches below my shoulders...

@new_cloud. long time no see! and yeah i sure am lucky!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»