Monday, September 18, 2006

And Another Update!!

Allright...another update time.
First of all...I am sorry I have not replied to the comments in the previous posts. I really appreciate you all dropping by and saying things!!

So... the past 2 weeks have been really busy and hectic. It was non stop interviews and more long drives.
But... it was all worth it. The good news... I FINALLY did get an offer which I have accepted!
It's a 2.5 hr drive from home... so that means I need to go apartment hunting.

I have been packing and shopping for the new place...and I am already sure I am going to forget a bunch of things!!

It's too much to do.. and I only have about a week and a half.

Hope you all are well.
I better go do some more packing!!
Will keep things updated here!

3 comments:

Anks said...

Congrats.... :)

GalNextDoor said...

thannks!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats n have fun at d new place! :)