Friday, May 18, 2007

Fucked Up

Life is so fucking amazing.... and no...this isn't a positive statement....

The past week has been absolutely fucked up...
Went to one of my cousins wedding last weekend....the wedding was wasn't bad.... I just don't like the whole wedding thing...so damn long and boring....
As if it couldn't get any worse....another cousin of mine had seizures at the wedding!!!! AT THE WEDDING... scary shit. I dunno whats wrong with him but apparently it has been happening for the past 2 years...it was one of the scariest thing I have ever seen.... Or so I thought....

Monday I got into a car accident.. I am fine....just pulled a few muscles in my back and shoulders and stuff... but my car is fucked up... and you know what really sucks... it wasn't my damn fault... I was just driving straight and this guy came into my lane out of no where... I was so scared and terrified..
Right after it happened I knew I should be making calls ...b ut I didn't know what to do...I just sat there.... my hands were shaking... I couldn't think...
I just waited until the cops came and then called my dad.

No matter how big or small...a car accident has gotta be one of the most scariest things....
I've gone from looking for an excuse to drive to finding a way to drive as less as I possibly can....
I am driving a rental right now... and it just pissed me off. It's not fair...it's not cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one great thing about gujjus.. and especially when gujjus at marriages or family dos.. theres this one cousin who does something.. theres another one who does something else.. and theres another one who lands in some other thing.. and then another one.. the list just doesnt end..
the whole elder generation works real hard to uphold the multi-cousine tradition.. :p

Anonymous said...

and of the accident.., it sure leaves u all eyes-wide-open.. but guess u're taking it in a good stride.. thats the attitude woman..

take care.. cheers..

GalNextDoor said...

@clueless. so tue abt the gujju weddings!! lol oh well... gotta have some entertainment!
and thanks for the push!

Baliga said...

thank god nothing major happend.. not that i have been in one.. but can imagine the heart attack u got..