Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Drawings!!




YAAAAY ... More drawings....

LOL... This time I just came home early from work and was like...what the heck...

This picture is horrible.. Lost my camera at this wedding we went to few weeks back...so I used my webcam to capture this image...
Comment please!!!

I already got a suggestion on this pic from my darling....he said that this girl should have longer hair!
He is nut about long hair!! haha...
So that will be changes to come...He wants her hair to be all the way down to her ass....

So...I might just do that...afterall....he makes the rules!!
(If you don't know what I am talking about....look at my post from 7/28/06).



Sorry about the template.... I didn't wanna change it but seems like it is this new blogger crap...
Oh well...So I lost all my links...
I just updated to one of their default ones without copy pasting the links..dumbass move....

So if you are gonna leave a comment...please make sure to add your website!!!

Thanks!
Have a good weekend!!!


P.S. This image came about by looking at the image HERE
I am not a point where I can draw without having something to look at!!


UPDATE....
Notes so far on possible changes.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. i love the drawings.. they are really beautiful....and suggestions for the drawing same as mentioned... cascadig hair upto her ass :) that 'll make the drawing damn hot :) .. hey posted a comment in your last post also...

Anonymous said...

Ola !!! hmmm, well I have a long hair fetish too, so longer hair for one....

A little more work on the lower back...the two points below wud work wonders for the small of the back

1) the muscle definition seems a l'll weak
2) a l'll effort on the joining of the lower back and buttocks.

The sketch looks really hot as is...

how about a l'll tattoo ? just between the cleft of the ass...

will wait for you to respond...

--Aman
2)

GalNextDoor said...

@ss. thanks a lot. and also saw the poem u posted...its sobeautiful!!

@aman. ok here is finnally the response u were waiting for!! LOL jk! first thanks a lot for hte comment... do u do any of this urself? u make me sounds like u are a 'professional',... buttt....im not sure abt the tattoo... dont think its a good idea...