Friday, April 14, 2006

blah

Where do I start....
I almost dont really look at this
page any more...
and when I do...I dont really feel like commenting back to you all
nor visiting your
pages...
I guess there is so much on my mind I dont really care about others lives.... nothing
personal..

I questioned and still do if I should talk about this..
or even
publish this post..

What do you do when you care about a
person deeply... and you know there is something special there...but that person doesnt seem to be putting into the relationship as much as you are...
what do you do when your
partner doubts and is skeptical about the future...
just someone who has their guards u
p at all times

what do you do when you just hold back on saying i love you even when you really want to
what do u do when you know that
person in front of you is the right person... but you infortunately met him at the wrong time
what do u do when for a long long time you wished for one thing... and then when that thing is about to ha
ppen...you just wish it wasnt going to

what do you do when the
person who you think of all day and night just doesnt have time to pull away from paperwork, housework, yardwork, and whatelse

what do you do when most of the times you call that
person you get their answering machine..


i cant
publish this...

com
posed april 12th


6 comments:

fursat said...

You go by your first instincts in all these cases. If your first instincts said, "It's worth it" then go for it.

Anyways, it's your personal life so it's you who eventually have to decide what's right or wrong for you...

Anonymous said...

1)well if u feel a person is the "right person"...its better to say rather than regret on the death bed...whats wrong in trying

2) If u feel other person is not putting in his share in the relationship, its time to have a heart to heart talk....i know its always easy to advice than follow it

3)and yes no relationship are alike coz no two persons are alike...so no ready made solutions

Hey come on Bhumi...Cheer up

Anonymous said...

I keep trying! At last, when I fail, I get broken only for someone new to come in my life and help me pick up the broken pieces of my life. This is what I do. It's your decision now what you'll do. I am really sorry if I sound harsh.
Bye!
Keep posting

Anonymous said...

Hope it all works out for u girl!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

arrey besharam.. phirr bhi idhar aaya..aur comment kar raha hai..!! ((i said that to myself..)) :p

GalNextDoor said...

@ricky. thanks! is it worth it is a good way to go!

@sheriff. thank you so much! it sure is time for a talk! muahz!

@kevin. not harsh at all...thanks!

@divya. thank you gurl!

@clueless. lol!!! u should be ashamed....dil dukhake sorry bhi nahi kaha!!