Monday, April 17, 2006

Dual Burthday Bums

Yep...dual birthday bums... so here goes...my blogs cherry got popped!

Two very close friends...
Both have a lot in similar...but still they are unique in their own s
pecial ways

I couldnt hel
p but laugh when I realized that they both shared the same birthdays...
I have known both for about the same time...
They both almost always a
ppear offline
And my first time talking to both of them was kinda weird funny something... its hard to
put to words but definately cant forget the first convos I had with both of them... so different.. and yet so much the same!!

oh well....here goes....
happy birthday vicky and dee!!!!

Where do I start...!!!
You both are such amazing
personalities..

Lets go al
phabetically...
Dee...
Hmm where do I start....
Thanks to you and our friday
pool "dates" I am now close to beating ur ass up in hte game! lol
You are so much fun to be around and I only wish you werent all that busy with work all the time...!!
And I know this isnt gonna to be as good as all the birthday wishes u will get.... but hey it comes from the heart...
ill let u in on a secret... every time i say that i hate you.. i only mean that I HATE YOU VERY MUCH! lol
just kidding!
love ya!!

Vicky...
Se
ptember 11.... you claim or rather guess ...or maybe both ... that I am a tall gujju doctor... 2 out of 3 right...so not bad! you even got my last name right!!
so many unanswered questions.... but I think thats the best
part!!
you are so un
predictable... and thats the best part about you...
cant thank you enough for all the advice
muahz!


Both of youll are such darlings.... enjoy your birthdays!!



**
please look at the previous post too and please visit my yahoo group...please please please!!! THANK YOU!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

with u on women making choices.. already there..