Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Of Templates...

Gone are those days when finding templates was such a pain...
And now... in about 4 months I have collected about 75 different tem
plates!!
Just all kind of different things.. I think the tem
plate should kinda depict how things are with yourself..
Most of them coming from BlogSkins...
Christmas, flowers, being in love, and getting dum
ped..
Hey you gotta have a back u
p plan!!
The collection kee
ps going on growing almost continuously...

So first I thought of having a new blog dedicated to different tem
plates for blogger users...
But then... that would be a lot of work.. and I think I have enough on my
plate for right now!
So... Coming Soon will be a certain tem
plate ...either weekly or monthly...
I am leaning more towards a monthly thing... but i dunno... maybe biweekly..
oh well..

So do comment and let me know what your
personal choice is...
The choice are weekly, biweekly, or monthly
Let me know what youll think!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAILY..!!!

((and u're gonna kick Me.. for that..!! :p

but bi weekly will do.. cos it bloody takes time to work on em.. and girl u gotta live some life as well..

fursat said...

So, my analysis of you was perfect. You are living upto my expectations of changing new template faster than any of us can post posts...LOL

I think monthly will be more practical for you and will give us a chance to find bugs in it if any...:-)

The Bhandari's said...

Monthly will be better option as far as my personal choice is concerned I wud like to makeover my blog once in two months so that I can live with the feel of particular layout :)
~preeti

Anonymous said...

@clueless. OFCOURSE I WILL..lol. and besides living life...dont u worry!
besides i really dont have to do much work...everything is ready! lol

@ricky. haha yes u were right! i am a true gemini! abt finding bugs... these are not MY templates..im just kinda advertising for free..lol

@preeti. yup u definately gotta get hte feel for it

preetishere said...

hii....nice blog:)

im dying for a new template!!(it means the back ground or only the main line!??)either ways i really want a change so would ask u to start that blog!!:D

je connais en pue de francais....i donno know if that is also correct or not!Well ive been learning french for three years(inters and first year degree).....tried to read one of your french post..the latest one...was a parabola...but did understand little....u know 15 languages!!god!kaise?hobby??

this is a pretty long for a first comment....:)...hope u dont mind:)

babyeee

Anonymous said...

Madame, it should be convenient to you...as long as we can see the templates being uploaded :)

Anonymous said...

and now i rem..what a pain it was to make u change ur template the first time...lol...

Anks said...

Changing a template is like changing your hairstyle... so it should at least stay for a month...!

GalNextDoor said...

@preetishere. welcome here!! the template is the background... basically what u see when u visit a page.. hope u will find somehting u like in my collection!
and yeah that french was right... je connais un peu de francais aussi!
and oh... i dont know 15 languages.. GOD NO! just copy pasted from a website i found.
looking forward to seeing u more and shall be visitng u soon too!

@anz. yep yep u will be able to see the templates... no worries. link shall be up soon!

@vicky. lol gone are those days i guess! hehe

@anjan. danke!!

@anks. i hear ya! monthly it is..!!

Anonymous said...

Weekly sounds like a good option to me. Also, do tell people like me how to actually install the templates. I get lost in a vast ocean of HTML codes.

Anonymous said...

nice blog.Keep it up...
cheers

Anonymous said...

weekly would be a lovely change:)

GalNextDoor said...

@kevin. do cehck out the link and lemme know if i did that..

@kris. thanks!

@red. ahh okay