Thursday, February 09, 2006

Birthday Wish

So tommorow is a super cool blog buddys birthday....according to my time...
I have known him for about 4 or 5 months... but that time has been just wonderful!
From the whole
'tension nahi leneka' theory, to the talks about sleepless nights,... you have brought a smile to my face!
Through our ritualistic daily talks I got to know about your obsession with hot chocolate, your undying love for music, your Friday rituals *wink lol*..... and then some more...
Even though we have verrrrry different likes when it comes to music... I think its still fun to exchange music with you... lol you have managed to get me hooked onto a lot of stuff I would have never listened to otherwise...so thank you!
Your love for music has become like an ins
piration for me and my love for art... so another thank you! And yes thank you (danke!) also for teaching me all that German... I remember danke, wilkommen, entschuldigung (which i think i mispelled), and sheisse.... umm thats it!
'Jab AN aur AN ke beech mein J aata hai tab ANJAN banjata hai'
lol
You are just an amazing
person..... I LOVE your HOT bike, your sense of humor, your wonderful hair, your heigh, .... and ummm...some of you.... I think! lol
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
And
people...please pray with me... lets pray that he soon finds his perfect lover....
After all, if he waits any longer.... it might be tooooo late! lol
(I had to pull your leg on that one!!)
Ha
ppy Birthday again! Love Ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol....im glad u liked it... nad no thanks needed! have a wonderful dayyy!!!