Tuesday, February 28, 2006

pet peeves

Pet Peeves

I hate list!

  • I hate it when people lie... and it is very obvious that they are doing so.
  • I hate it when people judge a book by its cover
  • I hate money hungry people.
  • I hate how fake some people can be online.
  • I hate females taller than me.
  • I hate people that never return a call.
  • I hate it when people visit my blog only when they see my comment on their blog.
  • I hate cocky people.
  • I hate it when people try to brainwash you and try to make you agree with what they say.
  • I hate it when drunk folks say things that they SHOULDNT be saying.
  • I hate when people do drugs...and think thats cool.
  • I hate it when people say things about me that are not true.
  • I hate it when people keep messing with me.
  • I hate it when people butter up to people... very cheap!
  • I hate feeling too cold or too hot.
  • I hate being hungry, and not having anything to eat or not knowing what I want to eat.
  • I hate politicians and politics....ALL OF THEM!
  • I HATE when Hindus hate Muslims just cause of their religion.. and vice versa.
  • I hate racist people.
  • I hate when people give advice...without me asking for it or when I dont personally think I need it.
  • I hate it when I get really really angry.
  • I hate it when people question me being Indian or American. Or when they make comments on how not Indian I am.
  • I hate bugs.
  • I hate when people complain all the time
  • I hate when I complain...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me first.
and that too to comment on ur hate list....ughhh...wrong timing.

though..a lot of things which u hate and which i didnt know..wow..

Anonymous said...

heyy enough of "i hate.." how bout coming up with just as many "i love.." points..?

:-)


*bkqpkjl -that is waht i typed for word verification.. plss bachao..!!

Anks said...

thats quite a list..... you hate all females taller than you???

GalNextDoor said...

@vicky. lol. i wonder what was on hte list taht u didnt know abt...

@clueless. haha i love...sure ill do htat next. thanks for the idea!
and word verification...lol.. nikal du kya

@anks. that came out of frustration. i am not taht much of a hater! lol