Sunday, February 12, 2006

The day of love

I am so eagerly looking forward to the wonderful day of love.... Image hosting by Photobucket
I actually went sho
pping today to find something to wear... just something I could wear when I went out to dinner with my hun!
And I found this
perfect tee.... its a light pink long sleeve tee.. (just right for the bitter cold) and it has a cute print on there that says Love Hurts.....
LOL
just appropriate....
I debated between that one and another one that s
pelled out Valentines Day Stinks
I
picked this one, cause it is more likely to keep me warmer compared to the other one which was a short sleeve one.
I had a convo with a fellow blogger about how stu
pid and pointless this day is..
One should not have a s
pecial day for love..
If you are in love...every day should be s
pecial... ok ok maybe not every day... but the point is that one should not have to have a special day to take your partner to a romantic dinner...
And okay this is not a single mad female talking...ho
ping she had a date or something...
I have never done anything for Valentines Day,.... yes it is cute and all to do those romantic things... but it should be done other days of the year too....
Bake cakes, send love notes, send flowers, gift chocolates, eat at a nice romantic
place... not just on Feb 14th!!
Its kinda like when you fall for someone and its a new thing... we do cute things for each others... our hearts beat faster with their touch, kiss, smile...
But then some how the
specialness fades away.... I guess you get used to kissing, holding hands, saying the I love you`s....
So thats why I think you should do such s
pecial things to keep the fire burning...
Oh well...enough ya
pping... all those in love...enjoy your special someone... !!!!



You`ve made me happy
You`ve made me sad
You`ve made me laugh
You`ve made me cry
But most importantly
You`ve made me smile every single day

You`ve made me believe, hope, desire, love, and submit.

You`ve done things every day in the past 5 months.... to shape me into who I was always meant to be.

I am thankful.
I love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyya girl.., HAPPY VALENTINES" DAY..!!


((will u be my valentine..?? the next year.. :p))

Anonymous said...

enjoy the evening...I like the word "sumbit" in ur poem...that is what luv makes u do

Anonymous said...

aaww.....hope u have a gr8 day sweets!
Happy Valentine's Day!
:-)

Anonymous said...

@clueless. lol next yr ka abhi se puchne lage! but yes i will....however check back to make sure in 6 months! LOL.

@sheriff. oh the endless things love makes you do!!!

@divya. i hope u have a good one too. :)

Anonymous said...

nice adorable blog
:)

Just read ur blog.Well it's so heartwarming post...carry on dear bloggie world needs more ur kind:) I tried to post a comment then and there but it had some prob:(

I hope u stay hale and hearty and I get to read more of "Angelic words"!

http://desparadodiaries2.rediffblogs.com

Desparado

GalNextDoor said...

@desparado. thanks for visiting. hope to seeing more of u here!

@anjan. lol kaunsa bullseye... or rather...kiska... LOL. I had an overall fun day.