Monday, February 06, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

So I got tagged! I tried to avoid it... not like the list will be any sort of shocker! LOL
I guess the time of lately is like procrastination at it's best...
Anyways... but before we do that perfect lover thing...I guess you'll noticed the template change...
I had this template saved and ready to go in 'My Documents' for a while... but just didnt do anything about it...
I guess I was looking for a good reason or a good purpose to change the template...
For a while I thought I would wait until the very auspicious D-'V'-Day...
I thought it would be great to go black wehn most of the world is going pink and red.. and all those hearts and flowers and stuff (more on my love for the V-Day on a later post..!)
And then today I saw Anjan change his template... and I was like...hey what the heck...I'll do it too. BTW thank you again Ajnan for doing the comment thingy on here... Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay so now to the perfect lover... (sorry if make myself sound too choppy...)

Sex of the target: Male.
My perfect lover:
(1) Taller than me... and just an inch taller doesnt cut it! It would be nice, or rather perfect, to be able to wear heels and still me shorter.
(2) Has to be funny. Make me laugh and laugh at my stupid jokes.
(3) Not a cricket, football, baseball, or hockey buff. Well you can play...but none of the sitting and watching games on Sundays. Give me a break!
(4) Has to have nice smooth clean hair... long hair would be a big plus.
(5) Sensitive. Someone to hold... a shoulder to cry on... and understanding too.
(6) Not greedy (very important). Dont want someone thats running behind money all the time!
(7) Has to be the one in control of things.
(8) Someone whose fingers would fit perfectly in between mine.... someone that will make me feel better than I have ever felt before in my life,..... someone that will give me somehting to look forward to each morning when I get up.....someone that will be my better half... someone that will make my life seem complete, without whom living would me meaningless.....
Someone that will make me laugh, make me smile... and also make me cry... Someone that will then wipe my tears and hold me tight thoughout the night.....
These are only some of the things that would make my perfect lover...

Come on...we are tlaking about PERFECTION here... you cant just stop at 8!?!?!?!?!!! LOL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one extremely cool template

Anonymous said...

@ace. thanks! :-D

Anonymous said...

Nice template...

...and the list? Good luck my friend! ;-P

Anonymous said...

@deepak. lol.

Anonymous said...

my comment thingy is not working .... hte font is kinda messed up.... ahhhh it is blogger???

Anonymous said...

hope u find someone who livesup to the wish list someday...or is there someone already...BTW nice template...."black is beautiful"

Anonymous said...

@sheriff. if there is someone already... hmm im sure there is someone somewhere ;-)

@anjan. lol..whatever!!!

Anonymous said...

very nice template:)how r u?

Anonymous said...

@red. ty ty. im fine. how abt u

Anonymous said...

yaar
go on...write as many points as u want.
after all u r speaking about Perfection. which really doesnt exist...hehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on new template. It's pretty cool. Hey you didn't mentioned, "strong" shoulders to cry on...;)

After going through the list I can safely say that you don't want a Gujju Lover (if that exists)...ok ok kidding. Now, all Gujjus shouldn't throw dhokla at me, which I will gladly eat by the way...