Sunday, March 26, 2006

blabber...

It is just an urge to write something... or rather I want to see something other than the italicized poem!
Im writing a
paper on Female Genital Mutilation... its such a sad and disturbing topic!
Anyways...
Last night I was looking at my old old
computer and found a whole bunch of poems and forward emails and all that kinda stuff
I went thru this
phase of saving every worthy forward email...
I got quite a collection!!
And I had com
pletely forgot about it...
So... it was a good discovery...!!

I know I sound boring
... it feels like its been a while since I have written a random blabber post!!
LOL


Any ways... I put up something more on my lil cooking blog...so do check it out...
The link is on the right!!
Until next time....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first time i read about female genital mutilation...i cudnt believe something like this existed...it was in reader digest in which a famous african model(dont remember the name now) told about her experiences in childhood...the whole thing was so gory....the way it is done in africa with blunt instruments...resulting pain, blood loss and infection....i felt dizzy and everything got blackened out in front of my eyes....with gr8 diffculty i was able to reach the washroom and vomitted...why the society find it so difficult to deal with female sexuality...why it has to be curbed at all cost...in such unhuman way

Anonymous said...

BTW looking for some good forwards on my email

Anonymous said...

@sheriff. yeah it is so disturbing! I actually saw a video on that model. i dunno the name either... its sad.

Anonymous said...

hmmm blabber n sense combined interesting!! btw like the color combination nice n bright! :)

Anonymous said...

writing a paper on what ?

ughhh....
i am sorry...its too horrible to even think of....

GalNextDoor said...

@anz. glad u liked it!

@vicky. yeah...it is pretty horrible!