Thursday, March 16, 2006

dissapointed

This is so damn dissapointing...
I was blog ho
pping and I have been seeing a lot of hindi pop up...
Now this is me seeing hindi after a long time...
I didnt give it a try until a few minutes ago...
And... well... I cant really read it! I can barely read hindi!
I have to think of what the al
phabet is...
It makes me mad...
DAMN!
Its sad.... i know!

hindi was always somewhat of a hard thing for me.... but reading was never a
problem... the problem was the talking..
even 6 or 7 years back when you would have heard be talking...it would be like an ABCD
Arghhh...

9 comments:

Viewer said...

Love the new template gal . Its super green...
People make fun of my Hindi too (me being a southindia i mess up the gender and stuff) but hey wht the heck as far i can understand and communicate its good enough ...

Anonymous said...

@viewer. lol its good to know im not the only one out there!!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

nopes..!! about the template.. ((unsolicited POV..!!)) but too loud.. great mix of colours though..!!

AmitL said...

Hi,there,coming here by chance.Nice blog.:)will be back to read more.(http://amitsmusings.rediffblogs.com).

Anonymous said...

someone needs hindi lessons!! :-)

Anonymous said...

ka, kha, gah,

hehe...good luck.
be a good student...

Anks said...

wow... just one word to describe this template... Bright!

hindi has been storming blogsville... what with poems, articles and even hindi c-boxes...

wonder why?

GalNextDoor said...

@clueless. hehe thanks for the comment!

@amitl. thanks for visiting. shall be checking out ur link too.

@ss. yup. and thats me!

@vicky. lol. a, aa, ee, eee, aai, aou, ahum. the matras if my english hindi sucks.. which i know it does! lol. btw.. im always a good student. just need a good prof!

@anks. hehe.i wonder wonder....

Baliga said...

i can speak and understand hindi pretty decently.. but cant read or write hindi to save my life.. and i learnt it for a looonnngg time in school. ;) so u can def be forgiven.