Saturday, March 11, 2006

i dunno...

Im afraid this is actually happening...
Im addicted to you...
And I cant believe the things I do..

I ache for your touch...
Just one finger tip on your lips...
Please... dont budge..

I still hold your hand...
Hold your hand when I sleep...

If only you could wipe my tears...as I weep

I want to...
Touch you, hold you, kiss you, and make love...
Make love just one more time..

Please let me...
It hurts so much
Please...consider it...
As I am kneeling at your feet.


**Please look at the previous post and vote on which template you like the best, if you havnt already done so...Thanks a bunch!! **

6 comments:

Amdavadi said...

I couldnt help but copy and paste this wonderful posting in my blog. Thanks for giving words to my feelings.

Anonymous said...

sweets...tat was beautiful.....heart-felt!sigh!
:-)...abt the blog templates.....i loooooved the first one!!! lemme know if u are not usin tat..mite just use it for myself.....
i wud actually rank it in the order u have put up....1,2,3.:D
Tc n enjoy!!!
luv ya,....
hugs,
Divs

Anonymous said...

Firstly - thank god the word verification has been turned off.

Secondly - i rem a time when u had to be pushed to change ur rediff template and now u r on a roll..hehe...

Anonymous said...

@amdavad guy. lol ....no problem!

@divya. hey gurl. sigh indeed! hehe. im not sure abt the templates...i guess im waiting on some more feedback....god knows...i might end up with a whole nother template! lol.

@vicky. haha i guess the word verification was a real pain! and yeah things have changed since my rediff times... templates for blogger are so readily available and there is no headache of doing something on ur own...and so even the slightest needs for change get fulfilled. hehe.

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!

GalNextDoor said...

@anjan. hehe. the things that can happen when u listen to that kinda music!!

@ss. ty!