Wednesday, March 29, 2006

naughty naughty!

Before you read this...please go visit Anz blog.... read what she had to say... and then come back and read this!

Wrote a blabber post for the heck of it...however that was in English, but now this one is in French. For those who know French good enough for you for those who don't please avoid cursing me. This is a cool idea shared between a blogger friend and me (you would know the name soon) This is a post that aims to irritate everyone...and I hope I am achieving this objective to a certain extent. I feel so devilish! If the above mentioned words make you feel like I have lost my nuts and bolts then I never said I had them intact . Kaush now try to make sense out of this.


LOL
Come back to see how naughty I get! *devilish grin*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean , I am first??

Anonymous said...

LOL...what are u and Anz upto...all this Frenchbaazi! ha ha ha ho ho

Anonymous said...

eeeks.. french! call google translator!c'est une idée fraîche

Anonymous said...

masti che..!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...am having so much fun with this...:D

Anonymous said...

LOL i hate you two! TWOOOO MUCH!!!! and that TOO French??!?!?!?! Thats what you pick!!! FRENCHHHH>>..FRENCHHHHHHHHH! aaargh! Anz toh gai..and you too had to team up with the devil? sigh! Anz, tu mil..I shall see you!

Anonymous said...

deux filles folles dans blogsville!!

Anonymous said...

Nice circle of devilish activities you all have set up us poor bloggers;> I pray to thee, stop this torture for making us read french. We already suffered that in school

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

hehe...

so jobless ?
and i didnt know u speak french ...nice...

Anonymous said...

lol...funny

Anks said...

What other devillish tricks are you two upto??? :)